TELEHEALTH SERVICES IN AUSTIN, TX
GET HELP WITHOUT EVER LEAVING THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!
BENEFITS OF TELEHEALTH
- Greater access to specialists
- Perfect for those with shift schedules
- Perfect for those with little ones and no childcare available
- Increases patient engagement and satisfaction
- Increases provider satisfaction
- Reduces costs involved in care
- And so much more!
WHAT IS TELEHEALTH?
HALLMARKS OF A SUCCESSFUL TELEHEALTH PROGRAM
Dr. Lara Dye is a CSAT and clinical psychologist located in Austin, Texas, and serving the entire state of Texas, including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, and Forth Worth. She specializes in helping those with process addictions that stem from childhood trauma, as well as individual counseling and couples counseling. She recently launched group counseling services as well in all of her areas of expertise, including sex addiction. Below, we’ll review what to look for in a telehealth program. Contact us today to get started!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A TELEHEALTH PROGRAM
- Offers patient access to care. One of the main benefits of a successful telehealth program is the ability of patients to have access to top medical professionals that they normally otherwise wouldn’t be able to have. This includes those with chronic health conditions that make traveling difficult, those that live in remote areas, and those who have mobility issues. Access to specialists, such as CSATs like Dr. Lara Dye, should be paramount when choosing a good telehealth program.
- Lowers the overall cost of care. Healthcare only gets more expensive with each passing year, and healthcare costs can be a major imposition to those on a fixed income. Patients are looking to save as much money as possible when it comes to their healthcare costs. Telehealth eliminates the cost of travel as well as the cost of time off work, especially if they are managing a chronic condition that requires constant visits to healthcare professionals. Some telehealth programs can also reduce healthcare costs by reducing hospital readmission rates, improving communication between the patient and his or her healthcare provider, and increasing access to preventative care services.
- Covered care. Covered care involves a reimbursement policy where healthcare insurance companies or Medicare and Medicaid will cover telehealth services for the patient and reimburse the medical facility should the patient be unable to pay.
- Improves customer experience. When it comes to healthcare, patients want to be cared for from the moment of contact with the office staff to the moment of departure. By offering online appointment options, reduced costs for those who opt to use telehealth services instead of seeing the doctor face to face, and reducing wait times, companies and practitioners such as Dr. Lara Dye who helps sex addicts in the Dallas area can exceed patients’ expectations, making for a happier patient overall.
Dr. Lara Dye is exceedingly careful when it comes to confidentiality and patient privacy. She understands the stigma attached to some of her clinical psychologist specialities, particularly the addiction side, such as sex addiction, gambling addiction, or love addiction. These addictions are hard for those who don’t suffer from them to understand, and thus can be uncomfortable for the patient outside the four walls of therapy. Contact her today for the best CSAT and PTSD therapy services in Texas.
THE GROWTH OF TELEHEALTH
The Rise of Reliance on Smartphones
Better ways to monitor cybersecurity
Many patients and providers are concerned about security (and rightfully so). With the preponderance of malware, ransomware, and viruses intent on harm or pilfering private information, many patients and providers have been hesitant to fully embrace telehealth services. However, with so many benefits to both patients and providers, many are realizing that it is worth it to invest more money into cybersecurity measures so that telehealth services can be more secure.
Some measures that can be taken to increase security are monitoring telehealth systems for unusual activity, backing up healthcare information and data, encrypting patients’ records to ensure confidentiality, and instituting protocols for when or if a cyberattack or a blackout does occur, which would include measures to retrieve lost data and how to restart systems. Clinics, providers, and hospitals are also looking for ways to audit and vet digital devices before allowing their use, especially if they are the devices of healthcare providers who also use their device for personal use. Keeping patients’ information safe and secure is a top concern for all healthcare practitioners, including Dr. Lara Dye who takes every measure possible to ensure her patients’ privacy is protected.
Using artificial intelligence
With so much data now kept on digital devices, why not use that data to predict future outcomes? By enlisting the help of artificial intelligence, healthcare providers and therapists can now take the information available and use it to predict the likelihood of a future event, such as a heart attack or a relapse for those struggling with addiction. This information is helping doctors and practitioners make better treatment recommendations to their patients.
There really is nothing hindering the growth of telehealth. The advantages are numerous, and with so many patients concerned about the rising cost of healthcare, telehealth is one of the few bright spots that can help.
Dr. Lara Dye is fully embracing telehealth services. She believes in offering her years of helping others through process addictions, including love addiction, sexual addiction, and gambling addiction, through childhood trauma, and couples whose marriage is collapsing to those who need her services the most. Telehealth services breaks down walls and barriers and brings doctors and patients together in revolutionizing ways. If you’re in the Houston, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, or anywhere in Texas, contact her today to get started!